There are several reasons why you might not find the train travel you're looking for:
1. Your train is not on sale yet
Train ticket bookings open around 3 months in advance. The exact opening date varies depending on the time of year and the carrier concerned (TGV, Eurostar...).
2. Track works are planned on your route
The train or desired route can be closed for sale on one or more dates due to track works or other disturbances. In this case, reservations are not possible regardless of the sales channel chosen (website/application/French train station...).
3. The chosen fare is currently unavailable, or the train is full
Selected a return ticket subject to special conditions (f.i. weekend rates or some promotional fares)? Please make sure that both outward as inward fares are similar.
Can't find the same fare in the travel propositions for one of your journeys? Change your travel date, or book the round trip in two separate bookings if possible.
Complete trains are not shown in the proposals. We invite you to change your travel details (date, time ...).
4. Tickets for some journeys can not yet be bought on this website
OUI.sncf does not offer this type of journey. For your bookings, please go to a station, SNCF boutique or call 33 892 35 35 35* (international call)
*Every day from 7 am to 10 pm
To learn more about the transportation of your pet, please visit the dedicated page.
To benefit from this service, here are the options for subscribing:
- Use this link to subscribe to our alerts form by filling in the details of your desired journey, as well as your e-mail address.
- Access the homepage to find the train you are looking for:
Subscribe to the booking alert as shown below: