There is no set fare for a particular destination. Fares vary depending on:
- The class selected: 1st or 2nd class, or other classes
- The date of booking: the earlier you book the cheaper the ticket!
- The date and time of travel: by travelling during quieter periods (normal periods) rather than busy periods (peak periods) you are more likely to find cheap tickets.
- Whether or not you have an SNCF discount railcard.
- The services the particular fare offers, such as a refund.
You need to take all these criteria into account in order to find the best ticket for your journey.
Regular and peak periods are shown for informational purposes only, and may change.